This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


Photobucket



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I've been wanting to participate in Teaser Tuesdays for a while, so yay, finally! I know I'm pretty late to reading this book, so please don't laugh at me for being late to the epic-ness of this series. I'm making my way through the series during my free time.


City of Bones (Mortal Instruments)



" Meanwhile,” Simon added, “I wanted to tell you that lately I‘ve been cross-dressing. Also, I‘m sleeping with your mom. I thought you should know." 

Labels:

7 Comments:

At June 7, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Kristyn said...

I have been dying to read this series, but still haven't gotten around to it, so don't feel bad! Stopping in to say hello for Teaser Tuesday and am a new follower. Here's mine for The Taming of the Rake: http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-no-6.html. Have a lovely Tuesday!

 
At June 7, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just happy I finally talked you into reading it. ;)

A

 
At June 7, 2011 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Kwee Cats and Art said...

Okay, now I have to read this book too. And that is a teaser! You did good :-) Thank you! I like yours a lot more than mine, that's here http://akweelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/silky-tuesday-teaser.html

 
At June 7, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Colleen said...

Nice teaser! City of Bones is awesome; so many funny lines!

 
At June 7, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Great teaser. Loved this book.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-22.html

 
At June 7, 2011 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Alisa @ thenovelnook said...

I still haven't read the series, but I will, I definitely will! Your teaser made me laugh, thanks for sharing :).

Alisa @ the Novel Nook

 
At June 8, 2011 at 4:49 AM , Blogger Alisa @ thenovelnook said...

In reply to your reply on my TT:
I had City of Bones on hold at a store, but wasn't able to pick it up in time. But, I'm going to make sure that it's the next series I buy.
You're welcome. I found your blog through a comment you posted on another TT, so keep up the networking, it definitely works :).

I’m a new follower, good luck with your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home