This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Teasdays # 20- The Catastrophic History of You and Me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Teasdays # 20- The Catastrophic History of You and Me

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Teasdays # 20- The Catastrophic History of You and Me



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket

I'm going to do more than two sentences this week. Yeah, I'm a rebel like that. 




"I still had one more question, but something told me I wasn’t going to like the answer.
“Sir?”
His smoky eyes burned into mine as I took a deep, nervous breath.
“What’s the last stop?”
He nodded toward the open door. “Welcome to forever.” ~The Catastrophic History of You and Me By Jess Rothenberg pg. 32

11 Comments:

At April 10, 2012 at 5:56 AM , Blogger Julie @ Read Handed said...

Sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing. My teaser is here.

 
At April 10, 2012 at 6:19 AM , Blogger Ee Hwee @ Bursting Books said...

Intriguing teaser, gonna check the book out!

Here's mine: http://burstingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-2-april-10th.html

 
At April 10, 2012 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Eustacia Tan said...

For some reason, it reminds of me the Agent Angel/Angels Unlimited series... I can't say why though. Anyway, my teaser is from Living Water by Brother Yun: http://www.allsortsofbooks.blogspot.jp/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-living-water-by-brother.html

 
At April 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I absolutely LOVE your teaser! This is definitely being added to my shelf right away - thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-to-z-challenge-i.html

 
At April 10, 2012 at 7:22 AM , Anonymous Amanda said...

YAY! I love the teaser. Now to read it. :o I'm starting todaaaay!

 
At April 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intriguing teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_10.html

 
At April 10, 2012 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this book! <3 hope you do, too. :)

Ashelynn @ Gypsy Book Reviews.

 
At April 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Brittani said...

Awesome teaser! I'm hoping to read this book sometime this week!

My Teasers

-Brittani

 
At April 10, 2012 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Sandra Nachlinger said...

Thank you for introducing me to a new book and a new author. "Welcome to forever." -- that definitely grabbed me!
My teaser is here: Sandy's Teaser

 
At April 10, 2012 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by (and following) my blog! My apologies for the delay in responding, but I was away for the long weekend and taking a well-deserved break from the Internet!

I've heard mixed reviews about this book, but I'm looking forward to hearing what you think after you read it! Happy Reading!

 
At April 11, 2012 at 4:52 PM , Anonymous Amanda @ Letters Inside Out said...

test - delete this :o

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home