This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Teasers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Teasers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tune in Teasers

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket




"It felt as if a wintry wind had swept in behind him, and the sun that still shone on the back of my neck seemed to have lost its heat. I had forgotten my promise to see him this morning, which by itself would have cast me in disfavor, but that indiscretion became insignificant in light of my other misdeeds." ~ Allegiance by Cayla Kluver page 82







Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!


I've been on a huge 90's/early 00's kick this past week thanks to Spotify, and I must admit I've been reliving the days of boybands. I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit if Nsync were to do a reunion tour, you would totally see me in line. Anyways, this brings me to my song. As a teenager O-Town was my other go to when I needed a fix. Sadly they didn't make it very long in the world of music, but they're still continually played on my shuffle of tunes. As my favorite song never had a video made for it, I went for their last song. I truly did enjoy their sound and wished they were still together. Who were some of your 90's/00's favorites?

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At February 21, 2012 at 2:35 AM , Anonymous Karen and Gerard said...

Wonder what her other misdeeds were. Good teaser!

Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-teasers-incarnate-and-front-and.html

 
At February 21, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Anonymous Elizabeth Vallish said...

Ahh I remember O-Town. I watched the reality TV show they did. I am equally sad that they didn't last long. They were quite talented! Time for me to make a 90s/early 00s Spotify mix :P

 
At February 21, 2012 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous tristen@Totallybookedsolid said...

good teaser going to have to add this book to my TBR pile http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday.html

 
At February 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous tributebooksmama said...

Pretty cover, nice teaser!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_21.html

 
At February 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous aLmYbNeNr said...

Are you liking Allegiance? It's the second book, right? I've seen it around and it seems interesting.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

Just so you know, you aren't alone. I will admit I am still living in the 90s as far as music goes. Barely anything within the last ten years has made it's way onto my iPod. And really, I am still a little in love with AJ from the Backstreet Boys, he was HAWT :)

Excellent teaser, I need to read these!

My Teaser

 
At February 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM , Anonymous the autumn review said...

I almost signed on for this tour! Hope you're enjoying it!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM , Anonymous Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

Yeah, it's the second in the series. It's a pretty decent story if you enjoy historical type of fiction. I only decided to read it because I truly just wanted to know what happens, haha.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous Karen said...

I've actually been listening to 80's music this past week.

I also like that teaser - good one!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only one! I don't think band crushes ever really go away, I understand. I still get very slightly fangirl-y when I see things Justin Timberlake related.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 3:58 PM , Anonymous Alita said...

O-town! I totally watched every single episode of Making the Band and then went out and bought the album as soon as it came it. Ashley Angel *swoon*

 
At February 21, 2012 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Cat @ Addicted2Heroines said...

Great teaser. Haven't heard of this author before. I'll have to look her up.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 4:37 PM , Anonymous Paige said...

Cool teaser! Here's mine =)

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-extras.html

 
At February 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM , Anonymous Cayce said...

Great song. Thanks for sharing. Loved the afro guy :D

And I haven't heard about Allegiance before....Historical romance is not my thing, but I love her dress. :)

 
At February 21, 2012 at 6:59 PM , Anonymous Alex (A GirlBooks&OtherThings) said...

I like this song!
His voice is kind of raw, but I like it anyway.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM , Anonymous Monaliz said...

Great teaser, haven't heard about this author before, guess I have to check it out some time! :)
Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by, new follower!

Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

 
At February 22, 2012 at 7:40 PM , Anonymous Bianca said...

OMG I totally forgot about them. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home