This Page

has been moved to new address

Follower Fridays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Follower Fridays

Friday, February 10, 2012

Follower Fridays


Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?
Definitely 100's of mediocre ones. Reading one book forever would get boring! I think even if a book is only decent, you can still get something positive out of it. Even if I find a character annoying I tend to be able to dissect the character and see some good in them. I think most books have something to offer, so I'd be able to learn more through reading a number of decent books. What about all you guys? 

Labels:

7 Comments:

At February 10, 2012 at 7:45 AM , Anonymous Amanda @ Letters Inside Out said...

I'm with you, I'd have to go with hundreds. I read too fast to survive only reading one book...LOL!

 
At February 10, 2012 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous Burgandy Ice said...

I think you have a point. "Mediocre" doesn't mean rotten by long shot. Naturally I chose opposite, tho... good thing we don't actually have to DO this!! Yikes! My FF: Colorimetry

 
At February 10, 2012 at 1:21 PM , Anonymous Stepping out of the Page said...

I agree with you, Preet. I'd rather have 100s of books than just one to read again and again. I would get so bored! Plus mediocre definitely doesn't have to mean boring. :)

If you have time and if you want to, please drop by my International Giveaway!

Stephanie x

 
At February 11, 2012 at 12:27 AM , Anonymous Alison said...

Hopping through. It's a hard choice. Both are bad options but I think I'd pick rereading a fav.
My Hop

 
At February 11, 2012 at 4:16 AM , Anonymous Cecilia Robert said...

Oh, I agree with you 100 % :)
Thank you for following me, I'm following you back.
CeCe @Hopelesslessly Book-Fevered.

 
At February 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Amber Lane said...

Hey, I agree with you. Thanks for stopping by! Following back! :)

Amber @ Fall Into Books
http://falln2books.blogspot.com

 
At February 11, 2012 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

I'd rather read my fav but mediocre books can be good too. New follower.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home