This Page

has been moved to new address

Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon

Friday, February 3, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon






Alright, this is my goal this weekend. I've been slacking in the reading department lately and want to get back in the swing of things. Bad blogger, I know; I swear I'm going to be better! Friday is going to be a bit rough to get a lot of reading in, but yay for iPhone apps right? Anyways here's a list of books I'll be attempting to finish this weekend. I'll be updating here throughout the weekend. Whee! Who else is going to be all hardcore with me? Anyone? Bueller?


Page Goal Total: 1300 pages





Deadly Little Secret (A Touch Novel) (Touch Novels (Quality))
New Girl (Harlequin Teen)
The Truth About Guys
Allegiance (Harlequin Teen)
Undeniably Yours (The Kowalskis)
 Sisterhood Everlasting (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Book 6)
Fracture

Friday Wrap-Up:
Deadly Little Secret -182 pages

Saturday Wrap-Up:
Fracture - 272 pages
The Truth About Guys - 240 pages

Sunday Wrap-Up:
New Girl - 320 pages
Allegiance - Only finished 100 pages

Total: 1,114

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home