This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Tuesdays: Heartbeat by Childish Gambino

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Tuesdays: Heartbeat by Childish Gambino

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tune in Tuesdays: Heartbeat by Childish Gambino

Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!




I'm not a big radio listener, but I'm glad this song came on as I listened. I love those moments where a song stops me from working and I have a, "What is this? I WANT IT NOW!" moment. Something about the dubstep makes me want to go out and party like it's 1999. I don't think I'll be getting sick of this song anytime soon.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At January 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM , Anonymous Manu Bookworm said...

Interesting pick. I am not big on dubstep, but I like the sound of this one! <3

 
At January 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

*bites* I actually kinda like it...Surprising, because you know how I feel about the radio. O.O

 
At January 17, 2012 at 12:56 PM , Anonymous AWrittenRhapsody said...

It does definitely grow on you! Thanks for stopping by.

 
At January 17, 2012 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous LitzaLou said...

I'm not a big radio listener either, but I DO love when a song makes you stop in your tracks and pay attention to it. It's such an awesome feeling! Thanks for sharing!

My Tune in Tuesday this week!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 10:25 AM , Anonymous Katelyn Torrey said...

I am so out of the loop it is not even funny. A few months back someone invited me to a dubstep party. I wasn't able to make it but I thought for the longest time it was a purse party. I am so glad I was FINALLY introduced to what dubstep is because you are so right, it is the perfect dance around music!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous AWrittenRhapsody said...

Haha, don't worry I didn't get it for a while either. I'm kind of picky about my dubstep though. Some of it can sound a little repetitive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home