This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Tuesdays: You Make Me Feel...ft. Sabi by Cobra Starship

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Tuesdays: You Make Me Feel...ft. Sabi by Cobra Starship

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tune in Tuesdays: You Make Me Feel...ft. Sabi by Cobra Starship

Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!







Something about Cobra Starship has always made me happy. Gabe Saporta always makes me feel like having a good time. He's especially been helpful while I've been stuck at home and super bored. I love that Starship's music has always been about fun and not taking things too seriously. Saporta plus coffee on early mornings are like the perfect morning pick me up. Seriously, you guys should try it!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Anonymous Amanda P @ Paranormal Romance said...

I participated in my first tune in tuesday this week! Great song.

Came to you by way of parajunkee FF. New follower!

-Amanda P

Books, Shopping & Rock N' Roll

...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home