This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: In My Mailbox

Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox

Hosted By:The Story Siren

It was a light week for books this week, but I'm still just as excited to read the few I received. What did everyone else get this week?

Bought:



Junk Miles (A Brenna Blixen Novel)- I did a happy dance when I saw this release this week.

NetGalley Reviews:



Exclusively Yours (The Kowalskis)-Yes, I indulge in my cutesy love stories through NetGalley; don't judge me!
Busted in Bollywood-I felt being Indian made it mandatory that I read this.








Labels:

8 Comments:

At November 20, 2011 at 7:35 AM , Anonymous Mary said...

I've never heard of these. They look interesting. Happy Reading!!

Mary
http://sweepingme.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-10/

 
At November 20, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Anonymous Jenna @ Fans of Fiction said...

I had an even lighter week in books:) Playing catch-up. Exclusively Yours looks really cute! I'll have to head on over to NetGalley:)
-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
My IMM

 
At November 20, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous Paige said...

Cool books this week i hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-12-e-book-edition-2.html

 
At November 20, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous Maryann said...

I love cutesy books too lol
Happy reading :)
MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
@chapterxchapter

 
At November 20, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Teddybrgrrl said...

Aww Exclusively Yours looks so cute! I've read some other books by Shannon Stacey, so hopefully this one is good too!

Here's my IMM!

 
At November 20, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Anonymous Giselle (Xpresso) said...

Busted in Hollywood sounds like a lot of fun! I have to check that one out. Great haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

 
At November 21, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Anonymous Rachel Brooks said...

Happy reading! Here is my IMM

 
At November 22, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous Stephanie Laymon said...

Busted In Hollywood looks like a fun read. I am looking forward to your thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home