This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Tuesdays: Cinema by Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Tuesdays: Cinema by Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tune in Tuesdays: Cinema by Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go

Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!






This song has been my tune on repeat for the last week. I originally heard the dubstep remix version first, but I honestly love the original more. Something about Gary Go's voice always gets to me. I feel like his songs have this way of sort of creeping up into your head and getting stuck there. The song can oddly put you in that sappy mood and hype you up at the same time. I want to hug people and jump around when I hear it. I don't do this since people would look at me funny, but know I'm thinking it if this song is on and you're around me! 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At November 15, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Anonymous Karen said...

Fun video too!

 
At November 15, 2011 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous LitzaLou said...

Haha! This IS a jump around like a loon type of song! How fun. :) Thanks for sharing it!

My Tune in Tuesday pick!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Alex (A GirlBooks&OtherThings) said...

This is very bouncy! I like it!
Very feel good!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous Natalie @ Mindful Musings said...

Fun! Like Alex said, it is very bouncy. I was kind of rocking back and forth in my chair while listening!

 
At November 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM , Anonymous Dirtybrit said...

Oh going to have to look up the Dubstep version...I love Dubstep. If you want more British Indie Bands, my Tuned in Tuesdays are full of them.check out some past ones....it is really about all I listen to. I can give you a list a mile long!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home