This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Tuesday: Kimbra-Good Intent

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Tuesday: Kimbra-Good Intent

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tune in Tuesday: Kimbra-Good Intent


Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!






Thank you Spotify for your annoying ads! For once they made me accidentally click an ad I didn't mind. I adore Kimbra's voice. At first it sort of annoyed me, but then it totally grew on me after a few songs. I love her somewhat 50's styled themed music. I love pretty much anything vintage, so it's pretty understandable why I like her. I will say that some of her videos scare me when she's dancing, but she overall is pretty cool! What are all of you listening to this week?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At February 28, 2012 at 11:17 AM , Anonymous Mirjana Medjo said...

Never heard of Kimbra before. She makes you think of old Hollywood. Thanks for sharing.

 
At February 28, 2012 at 11:27 AM , Anonymous Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

I agree! It's hard to explain unless you've heard her, but that's definitely a good description.

 
At February 28, 2012 at 11:43 AM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

I really liked her part in Somebody I Used to Know with Gotye, I thought she had a nice voice & this is the first song I've heard of hers solely. I really enjoyed it, thanks for playing it! The video was great as well. :D

 
At February 28, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous Shewolfreads said...

I hadn't heard this before and I really like her voice. Thanks for sharing!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous rogier said...

Thanks for sharing

 
At February 28, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Anonymous Cayce said...

Great pick! I love vintage, too :)

 
At February 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Katelyn Torrey said...

Wow! This is such a different song. I have never heard of Kimbra before but I am definitely liking her music!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 1:15 AM , Anonymous wutheringwillow said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!

I think I like Kimbra. I like all things vintage too so this is kind of to my taste. Thanks for sharing!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 4:28 PM , Anonymous LitzaLou said...

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about her voice, either... I might have to listen to a few more songs before I can decide. lol

Thanks for sharing!

My Tune in Tuesday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home