This Page

has been moved to new address

After the Morning After by Todd Carey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: After the Morning After by Todd Carey

Monday, March 19, 2012

After the Morning After by Todd Carey

As soon as I heard Todd Carey's voice, I knew I had to get a copy of this album. Though he's in a genre where he's automatically compared to other solo male artists, Carey is definitely able to hold his own. With the combination of his simple relatable lyrics and heart-warming voice, he's able to create something that is as comforting as a fresh baked chocolate-chip cookie. If that's not enough, add in a twist of guitar funk and it's pretty impossible not to like this guy.

In the span of five songs, Carey takes you from an optimistic, uplifted mood in "The First Day" to a catchy title track, a tune that demands to get stuck in your head for a day or two. Closing things with songs like "Where Are You Tonight" proves Carey has the power to compete. My only disappointment was this album ended before I wanted it to. If you're craving pop with a deeper edge, Carey's CD is worth a listen.

Todd Carey's Official Website
Todd Carey on Facebook
Todd Carey's MySpace Page
Todd Carey on Twitter

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 3:04 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

See! When I found him I knew you'd love him. I am psychic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home