This Page

has been moved to new address

Music Notes: Forever & Always by Parachute

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Music Notes: Forever & Always by Parachute

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Music Notes: Forever & Always by Parachute

Forever And Always
LISTEN

Yes, I know I wasn't able to do a music post last week since I was out of town. Paying for hotel internet wasn't something I was going to do after paying for the room because well, I'm cheap and broke. Hope you'll forgive me! However, I am back this week with more ear candy, so you can stop having those withdrawal symptoms I know you've had all week.

I'm thinking it's pretty impossible not to like this song. Seriously, if you aren't a little like this guy after listening to this song, check your heart.

I love songs when they can so easily paint images right into your head that you don't even need a music video for it. The song is so simple yet beautiful. Though sad, the song is able to somehow put a little smile in your heart because of its theme of undying love. The song just puts me in a big sappy mess where I want to hug everyone around me. I haven't had a chance to check out all of Parachute's albums yet but they're definitely worth the listen. Big thanks to Amanda for introducing me to it too!

Listen to and find out more about the guys of Parachute here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2011 at 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm such a great musical influence!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home