This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Teasers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Teasers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tune in Teasers


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket




"I strap a headlight around my head. I‘m about to crawl on all fours through a small, unexplored tunnel, breaking all the rules of the site. Wow, the lengths I‘ll go to in order to avoid intimacy." ~ The Dig by Audrey Hart





Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!





I happened to come across this song this week and it was insta-love. Sometimes you need those songs that make little sense. What's weird is that in a way, it kind of does make sense in certain circumstances. I absolutely adore Blair's voice because it sounds unique, yet also eerily familiar. What do you guys think?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 20, 2012 at 7:14 AM , Anonymous Amanda @ Letters Inside Out said...

That book sounds so cute and fun. :o

 
At March 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM , Anonymous Natalie @ Mindful Musings said...

I like the sound of her voice. It's so high and...ethereal, I guess? I'm not sure if that's the right word for it, but you're right...there's something catchy about the song!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM , Anonymous Valentina said...

Nice teaser!

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_20.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home