This Page

has been moved to new address

Masquerade Read-Along Week #4

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Masquerade Read-Along Week #4

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Masquerade Read-Along Week #4

1. Heven develops a new “supernatural power”. She remarks that it isn’t that exciting of a power. Is this a power you would like to have, if not what kind of supernatural power would you like to have? 
     -I don't think I'd want the power myself, but I also think it's a pretty cool power to have. I think it's something that will definitely come into play later on. As for a power I would want hmm... Can I just be like Peter Petrelli and absorb powers? Otherwise, I'd say the control of elements. 
2. Which character do you think makes the biggest internal change throughout the course of this book?  Is there a situation in your life that you can reflect back on as an experience that changed your life for the better?
-I'd say Heven has likely had the most change of all while trying to become the person she once was. I can't really pinpoint one main event. I truly think anything that happens in your life/ people you meet all impact you in some shape or form. 
3. Who is your favorite character and why?
- Sam has been one of my favorites just because he's so accepting and non-judgmental.
4. When the book ends the reader has an idea of what the next book will involve. Do you think the book ended in the appropriate place?  
-Yeah it definitely did. It slightly wrapped things up while also leaving room for further mystery for future books. 
5. Do you have any predictions for the next book in the series, Charade?
-I don't really know. I'm sure there will be more evil lurking. Oh and I think Heven's power will come into the story.  
6. Did you enjoy participating in this read along?  Will you join in future read alongs? 
-This was a different and fun experience! I'd definitely be open to participating in something like this again.


How did you all like the ending?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At April 26, 2012 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG Peter Petrelli!!! I loved Heroes. Why did they have to end like that.

 
At April 26, 2012 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Cambria said...

Absorbing powers would definitely be an awesome way to go!!! Great answer!
I think Sam is my favorite of the series too because he is just so lovable. :)
Thanks for being part of the Read Along, you have been great!

 
At April 26, 2012 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Preet said...

Yay, another Heroes fan! I'm actually totally behind on the show(stopped after S.2 because night classes got in the way), but have it saved on Netflix to watch soon. I miss all of them...Oh Sylar and his "shenanigans".

 
At April 26, 2012 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Preet said...

Thanks for stopping by!

 
At April 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

Heck yeah! Absorbing powers great idea. Loved your response to question two, yes so many things shape us everyday. Sam is a terrific character. I think the book ended appropriately, it wrapped up the major threads but sent out new ones for next book. I liked that it wasn't a cliffhanger.Can't wait to see where it goes from here. So glad you enjoyed the read along, thanks for participating. There are two upcoming read alongs listed on my blog you can check out. Gotta say, I love your button.

 
At April 26, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Preet said...

I may be joining the First Grave on the Right read-along! The book sounds intriguing. Aw, and thanks for the button compliment! Makes my day after all the time I've spent on making things for the blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home