This Page

has been moved to new address

Masquerade Read-Along Week # 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Masquerade Read-Along Week # 3

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Masquerade Read-Along Week # 3

1. Heven’s mother has definite ideas about Heven and her scars – what they mean – and their relationship is strained. Do you think their relationship can be saved?

-I think they can eventually work it out, but it'll definitely be a while. What the mother said was hurtful, so I'd understand if Heven didn't forgive her. Their relationship seemed to be okay before the accident so I think maybe they can work through their troubles at some point way down the line.

 2. Sam tells Heven about how he came to be living on his own, how his parents kicked him out after he became what he is. He doesn’t seem angry though, he seems to accept it. Would you be angry? Do you think he should be?

-I think has every right to be angry if he chooses to. Personally, I think I'd be angry for a bit but slowly come to terms with it. I usually tend to accept things after a little time and just go with whatever life throws at me.

3. During these chapters, Heven and Sam visit the Inbetween and meet Airis (aka The Hope). Were you surprised by this series of events? Do you think a place like the InBetween really exists?

-It was a nice little twist in the story, so yes I was a little surprised. I'd like to think a place like it does exist. The idea of a waiting room of sorts is pretty funny if you really think about it. It's like you can never get away from being put on hold.

4. When Heven’s scars are no longer a part of her and she says “she no longer recognizes herself” – do you think that the absence of her scar will change her once more?
-I think/hope it'll make her more appreciative of the things she has. I'm sure she'll change to an extent, but I think it'll be for the better.

 5. Gran is very accepting of Heven and of Sam. Do you think that she understands more – knows more than she lets on about Heven’s life or do you think her love is just unconditional?

-I think it's a little of both. I think Gran's love is definitely unconditional, but I also definitely think there's more to what she does know. I hope more of the story will unfold more of the family secrets.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Cambria said...

Great answers!
I like your point that Heven and her mother did have a good relationship before she was left scarred and I think no one really thinks of that because they only see the "after". Thank you for pointing that out!
I can't believe next week it the final week of questions!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home