This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays: My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays: My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent


Photobucket

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I'm doing three lines because I'm a rebel like that! 


My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers Book 1)


"I would have given anything to be able to speak in that moment, not just to warn Emma- because that was evidently a moot point- but to ask Nash what the hell was going on. Could he see what I saw? More important, could they see us?"

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 19, 2011 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Taika said...

Nice teaser!

Here's mine

 
At July 19, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still <3 this series. Seriously cannot wait for the next book to release. :O

 
At July 19, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Deepali said...

Enjoyed this series for a nice one-time read...

My teaser is from last book in The malazan Book of the Fallen, the epic series by Erikson:
e-Volving Books

 
At July 19, 2011 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Great teaser. I can't wait to start this series.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-28.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home