This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Photobucket


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Before I Fall



"And then everything goes silent. I'm afraid to open my eyes."

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 5, 2011 at 6:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I can express how much I <3 this book.

 
At July 5, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, sounds good :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays.html

 
At July 5, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't read Before I Fall yet but I really loved Lauren Oliver's Delirium! I really hope you're enjoying it. Great teaser :)

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

 
At July 5, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Confuzzled Shannon said...

Goes silent does she die or just concentrating on something?

 
At July 5, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I love the way Lauren Oliver writes. Great teaser.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-26.html

 
At July 8, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Alisa @ thenovelnook said...

I'm also reading Before I Fall. Currently about 50 pages into it, but I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for sharing this teaser, I haven't quite reached this part yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Alisa @ the Novel Nook

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home