This Page

has been moved to new address

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Mini Challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Once Upon a Read-a-thon Mini Challenge

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Mini Challenge

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Hello my lovelies! Book reading has slowed down drastically as I had to work today. I didn't get as far as I was hoping to, but that's alright I guess. I wish my boss would take "I need to read" as a legitimate excuse but I'm assuming it wouldn't go over well. Maybe I'll try some other time, haha.

Sabrina over at YA Bliss is hosting a mini challenge that I wanted to participate in. She's asking what are peoples favorite love triangles!

I thought about this for a while as anyone who knows me, knows I absolutely love my book men. This is what I came down to.

The Host: A NovelJared Howe vs. Ian O'Shea







I want Ian O'Shea to bring me Cheetos.

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)Bill Compton vs. Eric Northman






Okay I've just barely started reading this, but am a big fan of the show so I'm saying it counts. I'll be honest, Eric Northman makes me want to do bad things.

The Hunger GamesGale Hawthorne vs. Peeta Mellark






I love Peeta...However, I also like Gale. I haven't really chosen a favorite in this series.

Which are your favorites? I'd love to hear from you guys!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home