This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays: Click: An Online Love Story by Lisa Becker

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays: Click: An Online Love Story by Lisa Becker

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Click: An Online Love Story by Lisa Becker



Photobucket

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I had to share more sentences to get the full humor of the short passage. 

Click: An Online Love Story
"
WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM PAST RELATIONSHIPS: Maybe the toilet seat should be up. SportsCenter on ESPN is funny. No, these pants do NOT make me look fat. Which one is Beavis and which is Butthead..."

Labels:

9 Comments:

At August 9, 2011 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Shirley said...

Terrific teaser! However, the thing about the toilet seat...wrong! LOL!

Here's my Teaser Tuesdays.

 
At August 9, 2011 at 7:56 AM , Blogger TBM said...

LOL...love it.

Here's mine:

http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/teaser-tuesdays-aug-9/

 
At August 9, 2011 at 7:59 AM , OpenID becomingjudie said...

This book looks entertaining. It's the first time I've heard of it. Interesting :)

Here's my teaser - http://becomingjudie.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/teaser-tuesdays/

Thanks!

 
At August 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Amusing teaser :)

Reading Lark's Teaser

 
At August 9, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Emma Michaels said...

I don’t think my TBR pile will recover from the teasers this week! So many amazing books, so little time. Hope you will stop by and comment on my Clockwork Prince teaser on http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com !

 
At August 9, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Emma Michaels said...

PS- New follower <3

 
At August 9, 2011 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

That looks like a really fun book! Good teaser.

My teaser is here.

 
At August 10, 2011 at 10:24 AM , Blogger sinn said...

Hey, I've given you an award: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-blog-award.html ^_^

 
At August 11, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Deirdra Eden-Coppel said...

You have a fabulous blog! I'm your newest follower. I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with the Best Books Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home