This Page

has been moved to new address

Follower Fridays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Follower Fridays

Friday, July 22, 2011

Follower Fridays





Q. Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?


A: 
Judy Blume-She was the author of one of the first real books I read as a kid(I wasn't much of a reader until middle school) and I think it would just be interesting to meet her. 

Edgar Allen Poe- This didn't say they had to be alive, so I pick him just because he's so demented. I'd like to see where his head is at.

Cara Lynn Shultz- She's one of the only authors I follow on twitter right now and she just seems like such a chill person and fun to hang out with. She continuously makes me laugh with her pop culture references. 

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 22, 2011 at 10:46 AM , Blogger E.J. Stevens said...

Happy Friday!

xx,
E.J.
Paranormal Author E.J. Stevens
From the Shadows

 
At July 22, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Nice picks! Judy Blume is such a talented writer and it would be awesome to get to meet her! Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)
New follower :)

 
At July 22, 2011 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Marla said...

Love your list. We studied Poe considerably in my American literature courses. The man definitely had an interesting life.

New Follower

Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

 
At July 22, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Pedantic Phooka said...

Hi there, hopping through and following you.
Have a great weekend!

Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
www.pedanticphooka.com

 
At July 23, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

New follower and popping over from FF.

Poe = win.

His stories are incredible, insane, dark and dangerous, but AMAZING.

Check out my post (http://www.thehummingbirdhollow.com/2011/07/glass-of-wine-and-chat.html)

 
At July 24, 2011 at 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poe would be so fascinating to talk to.

I have a feeling Shultz would be way too much fun. Esp because I would have to tag along and explain your wanting to trap her characters in your closet. ;P

Amanda @ Letters Inside Out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home