This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays: My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays: My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent

Photobucket


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:











"The sight of the deceased's soul would mark my own descent into madness. At least, that's what most people thought of my screaming fits."

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 6, 2011 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a great series - I love your teaser, it's perfect for it. Definitely a tease!

My teaser this week

 
At September 6, 2011 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Pamela said...

I haven't read this series, but I've heard a lot of good about it. I hope you're enjoying it! Great teaser.

Feel free to check out my teaser here.

 
At September 6, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Julie @ Read Handed said...

Sounds creepy! Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

 
At September 6, 2011 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Great teaser. Cannot wait to start this series.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-35.html

 
At September 6, 2011 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Bex said...

Great teaser! I really want to read this series. Her Shifters series was amazingly good! My teaser can be found here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home