This Page

has been moved to new address

Follower Fridays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Follower Fridays

Friday, August 19, 2011

Follower Fridays






Q: If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book? 

A: Oh man, that's so hard! I know I'd probably be a light-hearted sarcastic character with maybe some deeper story that gets unraveled with time. I say this because I am a really sarcastic person usually, but I take time to let people really get to know who I am. I honestly have no idea what book I would be in though...some cute romantic comedy? Yeah, I'm lame.


Labels:

6 Comments:

At August 19, 2011 at 3:32 AM , Blogger Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

I love the sarcastic characters, every book should have one.

New Follower ;) Here's my FF

 
At August 19, 2011 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Cute, romantic comedies are the best! And whenever I try to be sarcastic, no one picks up on it. I need to work on it!
New Follower (:
-Katie
magicisinwords.blogspot.com

 
At August 19, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Uomo di Speranza said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 19, 2011 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Uomo di Speranza said...

No, you're not lame! Every hero needs a bit of sarcastic therapy to downplay the severity of his situation.


PS: I'm a new follower! Please check out my post, where I desperately want to be written into GONE WITH THE WIND. Thanks!

 
At August 19, 2011 at 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That role fits you. :P Esp if you are awkward. Muahaha. I'm so mean. Heh

 
At August 22, 2011 at 10:47 AM , Blogger _yay_ said...

Sarcastic character. I'm loving this choice.
Thanks for commenting on my review for "Second Kiss" on #BookthatThing. I feel the same way. I have a best friend like Jess, but there's no romance going on between us. We've always been and always will be just the best of friends. :-)
Loved the book, though. I had one of those dreamy smiles after finishing and at the same time lots to think about.
Best,
_yay_

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home