This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays: Matched by Ally Condie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays: Matched by Ally Condie

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Matched by Ally Condie



Photobucket


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:












"I know what the blue and green tablets do. I don't know anyone who knows for certain what the red tablet does."

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 23, 2011 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Natasha said...

Nice teaser! I heard good things about this book! I'm going to have to check it out!

Also, I'm new to your blog and I really like it. I am now a follower:)

Here's mine:
http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-august-23rd-2011.html

 
At August 23, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Matched, but was frustrated with the ending...can't wait to see what you think.

 
At December 10, 2022 at 3:52 AM , Anonymous Rancho Cucamonga Mirrors said...

Loved reading this thank you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home