This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Teasers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Teasers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tune in Teasers



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket






"One box caught my attention. It was long and narrow, like the other boxes, but instead of words, it had strange symbols printed down the side. Curious, I wrenched off the lid and reached in, shifting through layers of plastic and foam, until my fingers closed around something long and smooth." ~ The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa pg. 128







Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!


Jason Walker- Echo

I may be in the minority here, but I did not watch The Vampire Diaries. I started when it first aired because I love Boone aka Ian Somerhalder, but due to me always wanting to punch Elena I never got past episode five. In comes Netflix and down goes whatever productivity I had during my days. All I've been doing after dinner for the past two weeks is watching a few(okay, sometimes more than a few) episodes of TVD every night. Not only have I become addicted to this show, it's also heavily increased my usage of the Shazam application on my phone. This song is from a fairly recent episode(Season 3), but I knew I had to have it instantly. I even went as far as rewinding a few times to properly get it tagged. Two questions...One, what are you guys listening/reading this week? Two, can someone please bring me a Jeremy or Tyler? Thanks.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2012 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Rebecca (Kindle Fever) said...

Ohhhhhhh. Interesting teaser. o.o I want to read it so BAAAD. Tell me it's awesome! Lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home